D Brown Memorial Library Rosebud, Texas

Your Library Card

Getting a card, renewing materials, placing holds, etc.

Who can get a card
Any adult with a valid I.D. who lives within Falls County may get a D Brown Memorial Library card. Children 11 and older may get a library card with parent or guardian permission.

How to Get Your Card
Bring a valid I.D. to the library. If your I.D. does not reflect your address in Falls County, you must bring proof of residence (such as a water bill or a letter) that has your legal name. 

Borrowing Limits
Patrons may check out up to 10 items at one time. DVD's are limited to five per patron at one time.  

Placing Holds
To place an item on hold, please call the library at (254)-583-2328 during our normal hours. 

Renewing Your Borrowed Items
To renew your items, please call the library at (254)-583-2328 during our normal hours. 

Library Fines
After the 5-day grace period, each DVD or book is $0.20 per day per item. Maximum overdue fine is $3.00 per item. After 30 days overdue, the item is considered lost. If the lost item is returned, you must still pay the maximum overdue fine. If the lost item is not returned, the fine is the replacement cost of the item plus a $1 service charge.

Patrons may not check out any items if they have fines due.